Comic Index NICE August 2005 Publishers
Comic Index NICE August 2005 Titles
NICE August 2005 Titles Beginning with 'W'
Title: WIZARD: BEST OF BASIC TRAINING TPB (2005) #2
WIZARD: BEST OF BASIC TRAINING TPB (2005) #2 is available for pre-order (and as an ongoing monthly subscription). To view details of this item, and place a pre-order for this title, see
WIZARD: BEST OF BASIC TRAINING TPB (2005) #2 in the Mile High Comics NICE comic book subscription section.
WIZARD HOW TO DRAW VOLUME 2: HEROIC ANATOMY DELUXE TPB
DON'T MISS VOLUME 2!
* By tremendous popular demand, Wizard Entertainment proudly presents the second-ever BEST OF BASIC TRAINING trade paperback! This special 112-page book is the second in this series and focuses more on the basics of drawing, along with mores specific lessons on anatomy, expressions and more. Read more of the best and most instructional "HOW TO DRAW" lessons from Wizard: The Comics Magazine's 14-year history, along with a brand new set of unpublished lessons from some of the biggest names in comic art.
LEARN FROM THE GREATEST ARTISTS IN COMICS!
* Michael Turner, Adam Hughes, Joe Linsner, Darick Robertson, Gary Frank, Dale Keown, Bart Sears, Terry Moore, Jim Calafiore, Tom Grummett, Jim Balent, Kevin Maguire and many, many more!
OVER 30 ART LESSONS ON BASICS & ANATOMY!
* Superheroic Males & Females, Anatomy, Facial Expressions, Body Language, Perspective, Block & Cube Construction, Proportions, Shading, Sex Appeal, Teens/Children and sooo much more!
* Behold breathtaking design sketches from Terry Dodson, Joe Linsner and more.
DESIGNED FOR BOTH THE ASPIRING ARTIST AND THE INTERESTED FAN!
* This book will work with the greatest artists, who have been creating your favorite comic books for Marvel, DC and Image Comics. See how they illustrate the techniques used in comic artwork and be enlightened by hundreds of years of artistic expertise as we represent specific lessons from Volume 1 with all-new material created especially for this new volume.
* Artist Terry Dodson (Spider-Man) creates an all-new exclusive cover to this brilliant new collection.
FC, 112 pages, TPB, Cover by Terry Dodson $19.99