- Dear Mile High Comics Friends,
Thank you for all the great comics over the years. I know that although it's been a great year for the business, it may not have been personally. I appreciate your great service, selection, and sales.
best wishes for 2005,
- Hello to all at MHC. Just to say thankyou for the great all-round service and superb comics. My Uncanny X-Men collection is almost complete !!! You do not get service as good as this in the U.K. Will be using you folks again...no doubt about that.
Regards and Best
- hey, just wanted to let you know i received my comics last week. it was all good. thanks for the prompt service and filling in some of my blanks. long live the legion!
I just wanted to say thanks and great job.
I ordered this comic book for about $62. I got emails updating the status of the order and the shipping. Shipping was free and fast, and the comic book was packaged very well. You guys really do a nice job.
- hi. first time buyer. you guys made a believer out of me. the shipment (wanted#1-5) was delievered hot and fast. thank you. i'll certainly buy from you again. keep up the good work.
I just got my latest order from Mile High JLA/Avengers HC, and six TPB's and wanted to say thanks. I have orderded three times in the past three months from you and have not had a problem. My orders are promptly and correctly taken, well packed and always right. Your prices and selection can't be beat. The one time I had a question I called your customer service and got a quick and polite answer to my query. You are the best comic web sight on the web and you have gained a long term customer in me. You are the best!
A very satisfied customer
- Hello, This email is to advise you that your performance in the handling of my order was SUPERB! My order arrived well packaged, and just as I had ordered. It was obvious that the person responsible for packing it took great pride in doing a good job. This is not necessarily the standard in today's world, but it must be with Mile High Comics.
Thank you for the outstanding service and you have definitely earned my business on future purchases.
My package was delivered. Everything is excellent! Thank you a lot! Merry Chrismass and a Happy 2005!
- Thanx for all your help Mile High Comics. For all those missing storylines you folks are the authority and sometimes only source!
You guyz rock!!
- Great deals...Great inventory...Super fast processing and shipping...Accuracy...Secure packaging. Just a few of the several reasons why I continue to order from you. And I always enjoy the emails that Chuck sends to those on the mailing list. I never met the guy but feel like he's a member of my family! Keep up the great work and I'll keep on ordering!!
- Just wanted to heap praise on Ian in your orders dept., in addition to earlier giving similar feedback about him to Aaron in Customer Service on the phone.
Ian is knowledgeable, takes time to research titles when they do not immediately come up in the database & ensures maximum satisfaction. I always ask for him when placing an order (which is becoming increasingly more frequent as I transfer my fairly substantial trade p/b purchasing Having spent 25+ years in retail management (the so-called "real" book business), without wishing to sound self-opinionated, I feel well qualified to comment on good service.
I would like, if possible, for this feedback to be passed on to Chuck (forget last name) - the President of Mile High. I used to find people could be quick to lodge complaints when I ran a store, but were often slower to give staff praise - if possible I'd like the "head honcho" to know of Ian's great work.
- Magazine arrived safely!!! Thank you.
- Thank you! This came today!
- thank you very much, my comics arrived today at a great shape.
thank you guys.
- I have ordered from milehighcomics.com several times and yet again, I am thoroughly pleased with my service. First off, the sale is great. Half price on the books I ordered (EX MACHINA 1-5) was no laughing matter and a big sale incentive. And, as always, the service in the online checkout was fast and efficient.
Immediate notification of receipt, processing, and shipment is fantastic. My order, as with previous orders, came promptly and without error. You guys are great and I recommend you whenever I can.
Thank you again!
- To everyone in the back issue Dept:
I just wanted to take the time, to say very many thank you's. Over the last year or so I've been buying up many X-men's. And every order has arrived here, just as I had hoped. Especially, last weeks order, when a number of issues, in the 120's and 130's arrived. I was so pleased to see the condition of all of them. Now when you have restock on the rest I'm looking for by all means I'll be buying those as well. It just makes it so easy dealing with Mile High, as a collector of over 20 years, and disabled, makes it easier for me to shop with you, then go all over and find nothing. Thank you so much, to the entire staff of Mile High Comics. Look forward to doing busniess for many years to come.
I'm getting back into comic collecting after 10 years away, and I needed to fill some holes in my collection. I was looking for six books in particular. Not only did you have four of the six in stock, but your prices were the best around. They arrived quickly and were very well-packaged. From now on, whenever I look for back issues, Mile High will be the first place I turn.
- Hello 'Back Order Issue Team',
The comics you sent are outstanding! They arrived in excellent shape here yesterday. Thank you!! I've been watching the cartoon version of 'Inu Yasha' and I was curious about the comic book. So, I went shopping! My reaction is WOW! Wonderful story and pictures - it's not hard to see why it turned into a hit series. Now I feel a little like Oliver Twist - "...more, Please..."
- Great job goes out to everyone involved! My orders were filled correctly and I received both of them very quickly. Please let every member of your back issue team know they are appreciated.
- My package arrived yesterday, and I just wanted to let you know how pleased I was. The order was dispached within three day of being placed, superbly packaged, and the grading of the books was among the strictest I have encountered in many years of collecting. I will certainly be ordering from you again in the future.
A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone at Mile High
- I just wanted to let you know that I was very pleased with the quality of service I received from you.
- I just wanted to say thanks and let you guys know that you're doing a great job. I would assume that the majority of e-mails you get are from people who have made 40 - 50 orders with no problems and don't contact you until that one time when their order is a day or two later than usual, and then they bitch like it's the end of the world. So from all the non-bitching people I just wanted to say thanks.
Take care and have a Happy Thanksgiving,
- Since I have now accumulated 10 of these beige half-sheets, I thought I should respond at least once. I think your web-site is very well put together. Your system of not only showing the cover of the comic, but what grades you have in stock, is very clever. In some ways, I think the website is even more helpful than some comic shop employees. You can view what the issue looks like, which can ultimately help in tracking it down (Flipping through back-issue bins is twice as fast if you know what is on the cover you are looking for.).
As I mentioned, I have made several orders from your store (and have now visited the Anaheim and Denver stores, when I was in town). Every order has been prompt and correct, which is probably challenging considering some of the random titles I have ordered. And as for the promptness, doing some Christmas shopping, I placed an order with Mile High and an order with a well known book chain which promised “Fast- Free delivery”. The comics arrived a day earlier than the books from the large chain store. I have even phoned in an order after looking at the website, and that went smoothly.
Overall, I have been very satisfied with my purchases from Mile High Comics. The only change I can think of is some of the photos of comics don’t always match up (Firestorm #1 1982 is actually a photo of Firestorm #1 1978). But that is a minor complaint.
Thank you and keep up the good work,
Just wanted to write to let you all know how totally pleased I am with Mile High Comics. Being this was my first time ordering from your company, I didn't know what to expect. I ordered just two days ago and my comic is already here! I ordered two other comics off of Ebay the same day. Guess what, they are no where near the shipping process. I have learned my lesson. I will definitely check with you all first. Thank you so much. Keep up the good work!
My order 1065691 has arrived and was packed very securely as usual. Perhaps someday you'll decide on using packaging that can be opened without a sledge hammer. I also appreciate the last minute addition I made getting into this shipment. You all do outstanding work and really do place the customer's wishes at a high priority.
- Having purchased a number of orders from Mile High Comics in the last year I would like to say thanks as the service has been mostly excellent. The few problems I have had, have all been sorted to my satisfaction and I hope to deal with you many times in the future.
My only query is regarding a credit memo I have received. I am unsure how to redeem it on online orders and as I live in the UK that is my only means of ordering. Any advice you could offer about this would be gratefully received.
- We receive all the order on the 4th of November. Everything was perfect and nothing is missing.
- I received my purchase a lot sooner than I thought I would. Your packaging was great. I like it when it takes a few minutes to open it, then I know it was in good shape. The service was great, the product was as advertised and at a good price.
Thanks for the great job.
- I've placed 4 orders recently. Each time the service was fast, accurate, and professional. You guys also do a super job packing your shipments. Thanks!
I just wanted to say thank you for professional and exceptional service. I was very pleased with the packing and quick delivery. Thanks once again
- Your great. You've got to be the best comic retailer out there. Again thank you for efficient and speedy service.
I just wanted to tell you that I received my order on time. It was exactly what I hoped it would be, and in perfect condition!
- Hello, just want to let you know that everything finally came in. My name is claude Pariseau, costumer no : 338001 and my two remaining orders ; invoice # 1055760 and # 1056454 came in friday the 29 th of october. I am very satisfied with everything and hope to do business with you again soon.
- To the crew at mile high comics,
I am a satisfied customer who will ordering more from you in the future. I was wondering how long i would be waiting on wednesday the 27th of october and sent you an email. when i got home there they were, waiting for me, just begging to be read!!! Keep up the good work!
My package was delivered. Everything is perfect! Thanks a lot!
Just wanted to drop you a line saying how much I appreciate the hard work and time everyone puts in at Mile High Comics. I have been dealing with Mile High since I was a young teen back in 1985, and the quality of service in unsurpassable. Nowhere else have I been able to have the selection, price, and quality of service that I get from everyone here.
Thanks much, and I look forward to doing a lot more business with you in the future.
- Talk about fast delivery. The Comics arrived today. I couldn't be more pleased with them. I will be purchasing more from you as soon as I get a chance to look over what else I need. Have a Great Weekend!
I have been using you now for just under two years, (more recently though) and I just wanted to let you all know that you are doing a fantastic job. The comics I buy from you are always in great condition and very well packaged, in fact the only problem I have is that I'm in england and so far away!
thanks to all of you concerned,
I admit I've never been into comic books. Just never really gave them a chance. But, for whatever reason (alright, the X-Men movie. I admit it. *blushes*), I decided to give comic books a chance. Alas, I could not find any comic book stores near me... so I did a quick search on the internet and found this shop, Mile High Comics. Wow. Huge selection, and so affordable! I bought six X-men and Wolverine comics a bit nervously.
They arrived yesterday and I've been reading and re-reading them since! I'm so glad I found Mile High Comics! I will definitely be buying more from you in the future!
Oh, and thank you for making the website so easy to navigate! With all the different titles and such, I was afraid I might get a bit lost... but that wasn't the case at all. Again, thank you!
- Perfectly packed and fast delivery as well!
Since I have complained about the last three shipments (missing/wrong items) I though it best to tell you when you do a perfect job as well.
Keep it up.
I'll be back.
- Usually my orders get pulled quickly... sometimes it takes a little while, but I always get my stuff in a decent amount of time.
Your prices are often much higher than can be found on ebay or at a con... but with a little patience and looking for the right books, I can usually find some decent deals.
Not complaining, to be sure. Neither the prices nor the speed keep me ordering from Mile High.
You guys have, hands down, the BEST customer service of any company of any type that I have ever dealt with.
-In the past, I had the wrong books shipped to me. You very quickly resolved the issue, found that my order had been switched with another, and both of us received our items on time.
-Another time I received an incorrect version of a Magic card. (extremely minor switch) I emailed, and was told that what I had ordered was not in stock - received credit for the card immediately.
-I once placed an order and thought I had the correct codeword for the current sale, but I guess I didn't. I emailed and Lynne (I believe it was "Lynne") speedily helped me and the discount was applied.
-Yesterday, I placed an order with your election sale... right after I placed the order, I got the email newsletter about the (much better) thankyou sale. That was extremely annoying; I popped an email back in response to the new newsletter and, this morning, I got my order confirmation with, guess what, the THANKYOU discount applied!
Thank YOU guys. You are the best best BEST at this. Thank you again and happy Thanksgiving!
- Just receive my order...
and WOW!!!!!!!!that's what I have to say great shipment best deal ever the comics are nearly perfect!!!!!!
very well package!!!!
will deal with again and I think forver you guys are officially my new store for comics!!!!
- Hi, just letting you know I received my Captain America 137 cgc 9 today and it's great. Thanks for the great packaging job too. I use to buy from you guys in the mid 80's and only recently started re-buying my old comics, graded. It's great you guys are still in business and doing so well. Back then I had only a paper catalog to go by, so whenever I ordered something I most likely got one of my alternates or credit instead. I love the online version. Ok, that's it.
- Dear Mile High,
I recently made a very large purchase from you, and all I can say is WOW! My Order # was 1050401 (Customer ID 337261). your back-issue team deserves to be commended for filling such a large order so flawlessly! Pardon the pun, but to describe the service all I can say is Amazing, Spectacular, and Sensational (Sorry, couldn't fit a 'Web of' anywhere in there)! Being that this was my first purchase through your company I must say I am very impressed with the very quick shipping, very careful packaging, and the diligence of the staff at Mile High! Every comic I ordered was exactly as it was described, and in some cases even better! I felt that the few 'Very Fine' comics that I ordered from you could easily fit into the Near Mint category. Your grading is right-on and your constant order updates through e-mail kept me informed all the time! Your amount of stock is unparalleled...I put down comic book! s back in 1997 because I simply lost interest in the Spider-man storylines, but when I decided to pick up where I left off, I was easily able to fill in the large gaps left by those years and even add some of the oldest classics to my large collection via your store!
Your service is top-notch. I will DEFINITELY be buying from you again in the future and I'm looking forward to all future purchases! I have recommended your business to many people. Thank you very, very much!
-Mike A VERY satisfied customer
- Hello and thank you.
Again you guys have reinforced any future decisions for me to make all my purchases from Milehighcomics. The order I received was well packaged and the comics were in the shape I requested. Not to mention receiving them in a timely manner. You guys are number one in my book when it comes to buying back issues at great prices. Again I would like to thank you. I am two issues closer in my pursuit of completing a complete uncanny x-men collection.
- Hi Folks,
I ordered some Hulk comics last week. I got your "final processing"
email about four days ago - and I received all comics this morning! This is what I call high-speed shipping.
All items in fantastic shape, superfast delivery
Thank you very much!
Kind regards from Germany,
- Hi there:
Today I've received my shipment. Everything is allright. The package is very good (really good).
You are doing a very good job. I'm sure I will buy again in your store.
Regards from Mallorca Island (Spain)!!
- Just wanted to let you guys know I appreciated the swift service you gave me on my last order. It came a day sooner than I expected. Well done guys.
- Hi All
I would like to thank you all for my comics (and CAGE No5 you replace for me),the quick delivery is quite amazing.
Pluss the comics are great.
Many many thanks
- Hi, guys
I've received my first order from you and I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised! As a collector, I appreciate that the Near Mint comics I ordered were--in fact--Near Mint and much better than I usually get at my local shop. Aaron and/or Ron did a superp packaging job as the contents of my order arrived with no indication that they had endured a cross-country shipping. I was initially hesitant to order from you because of your (undeserved) high-price reputation, but as your many other customers have no doubt discovered, the *value* we get from Mile High is unmatched.
I've placed a second order and, once I've caught-up on back issues, I look forward to placing a subscription in the near future. Thank-you for the excellent comics and the careful packaging.
- Just got my order from you, folks. I am very glad with the way it was packed, and it arrived intact. I'm finally getting to read the series I've waited so many years to complete. I plan to get more back issues as soon possible. Thanks again, to the folks in Shipping plus of course MileHighComics for stocking the items in the first place.
- Hello Aaron,
the comic books of the order of the title of this e-mail (Atlas/MARVEL
horror reprints) have arrived today:
as usually EVERYTHING (books and service) SUPER-PERFECT!!
Thank you very much for everything.'Till soon.Best wishes,
I just wanted to tell you that I got my order today in the mail and I am very happy with it!! Thank you very much for the quick shipping and the care you took in packaging. Thanks again I really appreciate it!
- Hi, I just wanted to thank you for your great service. I received this item a couple of days ago and I really appreciated the fact that it was posted to me quickly after my payment and that it was packed so safely (double boxed). I have had a few bad experiences with items not being packed well resulting in damage, so it was great to receive this item in perfect condition and I am 100% pleased with it and your service.
If you can get this message through to the relevant people, eg the people who processed my order and who packed it, that would be great. Being a small business owner, I feel it is extremely important people get told when they are doing a good job.
I have bookmarked your website for future purchases
Thanks again and all the best
- Hello! Just thought I'd drop you a line to let you know how pleased I am with the service at your internet store. It was very easy to navigate your website and select the items I was interested in. It was easy as well to use the checkout. And the speed and accuracy of your e-mails (keeping me up to date on the processing of my order) and shipping was second to none in both orders that I placed. Thank you all for a very pleasant buying experience!
I just want to email you and say how happy I am with my purchase, and you're service. My book came quickly and was exactly what I ordered.
More so, it was a wierd selection.. I am sure you get all sorts of obscure orders at Mile High; but still, the hardcover version on Doctor Strange / Doctor Doom: Triumph and Torment is just a ridiculous, and ridiculously cool request; which you guys fulfilled perfectly.
Rarely have I enjoyed a delivery so much. thank you for your help!
See ya next time...when most likely, it'll be another obscure original marvel graphic novel in hardcover format.......keep your eyes out!
- I thought you may like to know that I'm very impressed with your service and selection of comics. Unfortunately living in Australia makes it a bit of a hassle for comic fans such as myself to get hold of a good selection of books and titles. So yeah, thanks!! I'll definately be using MileHighComics in the future!!!
- Thanks, Sean.
Hopefully I'll see you in Chicago.
I'm really glad we've gotten to know each other, as the Mile High crew rocks!
-Chris (Top Shelf)
- this is just to inform you that my order arrived safely today. the books are in excellent condition(in condition your website stated they would be).i wish to thank JAMES and APRIL of your BACK ISSUE team for their excellent and wholly satisfactory handling of my order. they are part of the reason i continually order from you.
thank you, one and all.
- I just wanted to write to tell you how happy I was with the order I received last Sat. I usually order from another company, but they were sold out of a couple issues and I gave you a try. I will definitely be using you again. As I said I got the order on Sat 7/31. It's now Tues. 8/3 and I still haven't gotten my order from the other company. Also the condition was perfect and the packaging was one of the best job's I've ever seen. Great job by every one.
- Hi to everyone at milehigh comics.
I am just sending you this email to let you know what a great job you did with my order,it arrived here in the uk in great shape and in fast time.
I hope to place more orders with you in the future(do you have any star wars annuals ?).
Thank you all for a great service.
- Just received my latest order and want to thank everyone at MHC for the excellent service and quality comics that I enjoy from time to time. I also enjoy the newsletters that I receive. It makes me feel like I know you folks personally. Felicitations to all, especially James and April, who obviously do a great job of checking orders. Enjoy what is left of the summer, everybody.
- I just wanted to say...YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
I am so satified with you service I just wanted to let you know. Everyone at the Comic Con were so friendly and helpful.
- I received my order in great condition
Thanks for the speedy service, and excellent packaging!
- Your packaging is awesome, nice to know you care about the quality of your products when I receive them!
You'll be hearing from me again (another order)
Also, your ComicCon reports were great, I enjoyed them even though I went to comiccon!
- Hi April and James
Jus to drop a note to say an excellent job on my back issues order. Everything arrive in perfect condition, and the box packing was superb.
The box was dropped, but the corner dent failed to affect any of the comic inside, due to the excess cardboard edges.
I look forward to ordering from u guys in the future.
Thanx and regds!
- Again an order without any problems received.
- Dear Sir,
I received the comic books today. I want to thank you for the quick and excellent service. I am more than pleased with the comics. I will definitely buy more Savage Sword of Conan comics from you in the near future!
- Hi! I'd just like to thank all the staff at Mile High for making my graphic novel purchases so quick and easy.
I love the online ordering system, I love the prices and I love the care and attention to packaging.
I just cant believe that it works out so cheap (almost half price) to directly order my books from the US even though I live in the UK. And then it only takes a week to arrive, even with the free postage.
I dont buy as many comics as I used to these days but I buy a couple of graphic novels every month. Now I will just wait six months and order them all from you at once.
Thank you again!
My order has been received full & complete, and in perfect shape.
Many thanks and take care.
I look forward to order soon.
Today I have also received the comic books of this invoice.
Everything SUPER-PERFECT!!Thank you very much.Best wishes,
Having been shopping at Mile High for a little over a year, I think its high time that I passed on my thanks for your all-round excellent service.
As one of those long suffering fans, who sold their entire collection on the misguided premise that they'd grown out of comic books, I've only just gotten around to reclaiming some of those long lost treasures. Your attractive sales campaigns have really allowed me to start plugging some gaps and making some substantial inroads into my 'needs' list.
As a UK resident, its always a slight concern when ordering from overseas, but your parcels have always arrived promptly and reasuringly secure.
Best of all, I've been very impressed with your grading structure. Having sold a near mint collection of comic books for a fraction of their value, it can be quite demoralizing trying to reclaim affordable books in comparable condition. I've certainly fallen foul of some 'creative' grading from other suppliers. I think I've only disagreed with the grading of about 3 out of the two or three hundred books that I've purchased from you. So I really appreciate your keeping such high grading standards.
Keep up the good work and I'm sure (when funds permit and sales entice) I'll keep shopping with Mile High.
Best wishes to you all
- Just a quick note to let you know that my order arrived and is exactly what I wanted. Thank you for such prompt service!
- THANK YOU MILE HIGH COMICS!!!
Best to you all at Comic-Con.
- This order was serviced extremely quickly, and you always grade your books more conservatively than most retailers -- every book was so glossy!
Thanks so much for your continued great service, Mile High gang!
- COMIC-BOOKS RECEIVED TODAY ; EVERYTHING (comics and sevice)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.'Till a next time. Best wishes,
- James and April,
I received my order yesterday and found everything on the invoice present and in good shape. Thank you for your professionalism and attention when serving middle-aged comic geeks like myself. In case you wondered about the size of my order, I stopped collecting for 4 years and in a panic I decided to catch up in a hurry.
Anyway, thank you. I just wanted you to get some positive feedback to offset any negative feedback you may receive.
- Perfect service! Books were graded accurately, packed superbly, and shipped quickly! Count on me being a repeat customer!
Just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that these books arrived and that the are great!
Condition is at lest better than described. I signed up for your newsletter and hope to order again soon.
- Hi, Just wanted to say thank you for helping me complete my Witchblade collection.
You were the only ones to have the issues I needed. And that were at a reasonable price, even better with the 30% discont I received on my last order. I also enjoyed the no shipping cost. So thanks again, and keep up the great work.
- My order was received today and arrived in excellent shape. Thank you.
- Another great deal perfect completed. Thanks. AAAAAA+++++++
- Hi! I recently sent you a box of comic books that (hopefully) you would purchase from me. Once I finished packing them, I estimated their worth at about $300 based on your price list. Since some of the books (especially the more expensive ones) are almost 30 years old, I figured I needed to knock down my estimate by $100. Grading is very subjective, and of course the seller is going to think comics are more valuable than the buyer, who wants a good deal.
All of this is to say, I expected about $200 for my comic books and hoped for more, since I tried to grade as honestly as I could. Today, I received a check for almost $250 (which is right in between what I hoped my comic books would be worth and what I thought they'd end up being worth). The check also arrived much quicker than I expected.
I notice you have a "what our fans say" section. Please feel free to quote me (or this entire email) as saying, "I think you are a wonderful company to deal with, I will DEFINITELY work with you again, and I recommend you highly to anyone and everyone that is thinking about buying from or selling to you." Thank you so much for going far beyond my expectations!!!
An excellent system! By flagging up that a couple of items weren't available in the grades I was after (the lowest, cos I'm an all-you-can-get-for-your-money kind of person) but were only available in the more expensive, higher grades (Near Mint in both cases), I was able to amend my order straight away to replace them with another pair of comicbooks that the II said WERE in stock at the desired grades. Phew!
So, a superb and highly useful feature which is, so far as I can tell, unique to Mile High and is very likely to prevent those little notes that sometimes come by e-mail or even with the actual order, giving the disappointing news that a particular issue wasn't able to be included, etc.
Well done. Give whoever thought of it a raise (or an all-expenses-paid holiday in the Bahamas).
- I've been meaning to write and say "Thank You"
I've ordered from you guys several times now,and have been very pleased with your service!!! I have never received One thing wrong!!!
You guys kick bootie!!!
Have a "FANTASTIC 4" day!!!!!!
Awesome service !!!
I got my order today, and i only wanted to let you know, that this was the best service i ever got with internet-shopping (fast delivery, very good packaging, shipping fees for Fedex to Luxembourg very cheap). Also was i astonished with the updating of your website (for one article, i got the last one, and effectively, your website was directly adjusted). Many thanks from Luxembourg.
Thanks for the comics!
I just want to Thank You for Your fine routine of having all the comics in plastic bags, sometimes double, because, for the first time, the package was soaking wet when it arrived.
Apparently it had been laying in water on the trip over, but thanks to Your fine packaging the goods were not damaged at all!
- Just wanted to thank you for getting me my recent order! Other than a snafu with UPS, which was their making, not yours, the order arrived in tact. I'll definitely be shopping again. In fact, having perused your site a little more...probably very soon!!
I've been ordering from Mile High Comics for about a year now, and wanted to thank the staff who package and ship my comics to me. Each order I have placed has been received in excellent condition. Thanks for eliminating my worries about receiving dinged comics and cracked CGC cases.
- I just want to thank you for my last order, I got everything ordered, and great job packaging. I have sent you payment for my next order today.
- Mile High Comics:
Just wanted to drop you a line of praise for your professional grading standards. I just bought a copy of Man-Thing #1(NM 1974) from you and was amazed by the pristine beauty of the issue. I have been trying to get a true NM copy of this issue through eBay for about a year, which includes 10 winning bids for so-called NM 9.4 copies. Not only is your copy better, by far, than the copies that I had to return to eBay sellers, but I got it at a fraction of the price. So, again, thanks. I hope to do much more business with you in the future.
- I’ve ordered from you guys a few times now and in each instance the comics came in a timely fashion and in the condition I ordered. The service I’ve gotten from Mile High Comics has made you my company of choice for on-line ordering. Thanks for the good service.
Just a quick note to let you know that I received my order the other day and it's great (great condition, great packaging). Thanks you very much, I hope to be placing another order soon.
- I thought as this was my first order I would just let you know that the order was delivered yesterday (10th) 8 days after the Final Processing e-mail. I think that counts as excellent service for an international order, and would like to say thank you for a job well done. Everything was as requested and packaged as if it was a copy of Action Comics 1. :)
- Dear MileHigh Staff,
There is nothing better in this world than seeing the smiles and excitement from my boys as they open a new package of comics. Thanks for the great service, you ALL deserve a PAID day off, or two, or three!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-William and the Boys
Just received my order, Invoice Number : 1035083, and wanted to say Thanks. I really do appreciate the service you folks provide.
I'm just writing to let you know that I have placed two orders online with Mile High Comics recently, and have been very happy with your service. I really appreciate the status e-mails that you send out as the order is being processed. That kind of thing makes all the difference to me--knowing that my order didn't just go off into la-la land and may or may not show up on my doorstep someday...
I have been ordering from several different online comics sites, testing small orders to see who is the best. So far you are absolutely the #1 in service.
- I got my first order from you today and everything was present, packed well and in order by title. You guys did a great job. And thanks for keeping me so well informed as to the status of my order so I knew just when to expect delivery. I was so satisfied that I placed another order today for more books.
I'm very happy to inform that today i received my parcel. And i'm very very much satisfied.
Thank you, guys, i will deal with you again without any doubts.
Thanks a lot
Today I have received my back issue order I placed some days ago. Wow, very fast shipping. It took only 12 days since you shipped it, including Saturdays, Sundays and other Holidays!!!
The package was GREAT!
Thanks a lot,
- Hi guys,
I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with Mile High Comics!!!!
I have placed a few orders with you and have never been disappointed with the items I've received. They have always matched the grade I request and come packaged perfectly!!!!!! Whenever I can afford to spend some extra money on back issues I will always make Mile High Comics my first choice, as you have a range that is SOOO large it blows my mind and prices which make it easy for new collectors to achieve their goals of filling holes in their collection. Plus I love the fact that orders over $100 get free freight on international orders, this helps to maximise my spending potential!!!! Thank you!!
I can only begin to imagine how large your shops are. In Australia we do have some comic specialty shops, but the 4 or 5 in Sydney are all small with only a small back issue component. When I think of how many comics you advertise, my mind boggles at how large your stores must be.......
Of course being in Australia, I use the on-line Mile High Comics site and have found your site the best of any comic site I have ever looked at (and I have seen many). Your site makes things so easy to find and is very clear about what the item is!! And the fact that you have pictures of 99% of the covers is fantastic!!!
Have you ever thought of opening a shop Down-under? The market is small, but getting larger all the time, especially with the movie industry making so many comic based movies at the moment. If you ever do, let me know, as I would do anything to be a part of the team!
So, to everyone there who helps to make my comic collecting experience even more worthwhile, I say thank you!!!!!
Until my next order,
I just want to thank you for your efficiency and kindness;I've no problems at all now,everything's perfect...what a wonderful world...I'm gonna buy a lot of comics...
Thanks again and have a nice day.
- Thanks so much Milehigh people, I'll be waiting for these fantastics back issues.
- Hi, just to let you know this order arrived yesterday....thanks heaps, was very happy with it (as per usual)!
- The order arrived a little later than I expected... but it did arrive in superb conditions.
Congratulations for the packings you make, they are so safe it can satisfy the most psicotic customer!. Thet best I´ve seen in all my internet shoppings.
Thank you very much for your work. It´s great to see people working to spread culture and beautiful things all over the world, mostly in this hard times we live.
- Your Service, Prompt Delivery, and Quality Comics are AWESOME!!!!
I have found my Comic Home!!!
- Hi...I received the comics today. Very nice. Thanks for the quick response. I'll be doing more ordering in the near future. Nice doing business with you....
- I recieved both of those comics yesterday. Thank you. I love them.
- Dear Mile High Comics Customer Service:
Make sure to let the Back Issue team know that their packaging and shipping of orders is the best I have experienced for internet ordering. I have delt with some bad packagers from around the world and really appreciate great packaging. I even dealt with one company that shipped comics without a bag or a board loose in the box. I could not believe it. Of course the company was not a comic shop and obviously did not understand comics, packaging, or probably much of anything. Thanks for your very conscientious shippers.
- Great work, James and April! Been going through these great monster magazines all weekend! Strict grading! Great packing job! Terriffic Sale Prices! Thanks for keeping me updated during processing! Will most likely be ordering more as soon as this batch is paid-off! Perhaps more of the same for back-up copies!!!
Thanks for everything!!!!!
- Dear MileHigh
You have outdone yourselves, I wasnt expecting the comics to arrive so soon! I was actually expecting you to e-mail and say we are sorry your place of residence is too far, here is your refund. Thank You.
You have made a permanent customer of me, hope to deal with you again soon. Special thanks to Ron and Aaron for packing the orders so nicely!
Make mine MileHigh!
- I just wanted to say thank you. I must admit that I was a little nervous about ordering comics online, but you put all my fears to rest. Your site is excellent, your e-mails were much appreciated, and I thank you for the manner in which the books were packaged. I can honestly say that all of you are the best and I will definitely do business with you again and recommend your site to all my friends.
- Just wanted to let you know that I have placed several large orders over the last few months and they have been promptly plucked, packed and parceled in superb fashion. Please let everyone know that I sincerely appreciate their excellent service !!
- I Have just received this order, for some reason 3 items (Fantastic Four #101, Fantastic Four #106, Fantastic Four #122) was not included in the package you send me, it leaves me wondering, because I have paid for those items.
- Hello, friends at Mile High Comics !
I received on last Fryday the Jonah Hex comics I ordered in April 28, 2004. Many thanks and my compliments for the excelent job! The site is Great!
Thanks again. Take care!
- Mile High, Received the book just fine. A sincere thank you, they were packed well and arrived in described condition. Most Respectfully,
- The comics arrive today and they are in great condition. It was nice doing buiness with you Please send to Brian I beleive his name and the young lady who helped wit the order. I have alreadt told alot of my friends about you.
Your a great Ebayr and I highly Recommend you thanks for the help.
- Perfect service!
What else should I say?
There was a problem with the postal service between US and France, my package was lost, I was for sure a bit worried!
Guess what?? they shipped it again and this time it was delivered perfectly!
This is a tremendous top class service!
I have been doing business with MHC before, and for sure I will continue!
Thank you very much:)
- Just wanted to say thanks for my latest order. I've checked out other Comic Book Web-sites and without a doubt, you guys blow them away. Keep up the good work.
- Dear Mile-High-Comics:
You guys are the best. I admit I was a little worried about the shape my comics would be in when they got here after ordering from your site. I had little faith. Now I am a believer. My comics were all in excellent shape, and none of them were missing.
Thanks for doing a great job and running an AWESOME website. You have a few new fans. Keep up the great work
- I just got my order and I just can't say enough about how great you guys ship. In contrast I recently bought a high graded CGC book off of ebay that was sent to me in a paper envelop. The slab, of course, was shattered.
You folks really stand out from the amateurs. THANK YOU for you professionalism.
- Hi Guys and Gals,
Just got my books from you and wanted to give you some feedback. This was my first order with you but it will not be the last. The packaging on the books was incredible, everything was what it was supposed to be and it got here earlier then I figured it would to boot. You guys rock and I look forward to doing business with you again.
I used to work in the comic industry myself with Shelton Drum and his "Heroes Aren't Hard to Find" store here in Greenville, SC so I can definately relate to the challenge it must be to keep up with the inventory you guys have.
- Just a quick note to say how pleased I was with my first order from Mile High. Service was excellent, packed well, books as advertised ,delivered promptly. My cinicsm about on line ordering has been changed for the better.
- First of I would like to thank you guys for a wonderful shopping experiance. I have recently returned to comic collecting after ten years of not and so I need to start catching up. I'll do this from start to ending so here it goes:
Ordering: Went smoothly. I didn't have any problems finding the sale items (50% - 80% WooHoo! Can't beat that with a stick). I felt comfortable through the whole process
Waiting: I loved the communication that I got from the entire invoicing, pulling, and shipping process. I have ordered from one other company since I returned to collecting and it was horrendious. I ordered in December and did not get anything until March.
Receiving: The packaging was wonderfull. No shipping damage everything was secured and didn't seem to be able to move.
Quality: I enjoyed each comic I bought. Each was in the condition that I asked for. No hidden damage or anything like that. I only have two critisims. The first is that there was only one backing board in the bunch of books. I would have like to have had a board in each but it is not anywhere near a make or break thing. The other was that the bags were taped a little wonky. One had no tape just tucked in, two had tape, and the other was tucked and taped. Again nothing big just an observation.
Overall: I will be coming back to you guys. It was hassle free and I was informed every step of the way.
Thanks again for the wonderful experience.
- Item received -- excellent condition -- thank you!
I just wanted to let you know that my order was received today. It took a while to get to the U.K. but it arrived in great condition, all items were very accurately graded and I've filled some gaps in my collection with comics I've been after for ages.
Thanks very much, I will have no hesitation in recommending you and will definitely be using your services again.
- Hey guys...just wanted to let you know that I just received my order. Everything was perfect, and I wanted to thank you for taking time out to package the comics in a secure manner. I will certainly be ordering from you again!
- Hi there,
Thanks for the great books and the carefull packing and shipping!!!
-André (from Germany)
everything was perfect !
- Hi !
Just like to say that TOM STRONG'S TERRIFIC TALES (2001) #6 arrived safe and sound today!
Thank You Very Much,
- To the gang at Mile High-
Received my order. Just wanted to say thanks! Keep up the good work.
- Ron, Aaron, et. al.; Got my comics Monday and everything (comics, packing, timely delivery) was EXCELLENT!!! Thanks.
- James & April - Great job packing my order!! Tighter than Fort Knox! Glad you stopped using those styrofoam pieces and the larger boxes. Thanks!
- Phew! Thanks a lot, really appreciate the service you guys run, keep it up!
- Thanks, Mile High Comics! My order arrived today in excellent condition. Can't wait to start reading.
- Hello , You people are doing an excellent job. Keep up the good work!!!
- Hi Guys!
I want to let you know how much I appreciated the way you handled my order - the goods were the way they should - they were packed well - the order arrived real fast. I will order again sometimes in the near future.
-Werner (from Germany)
- Great service and fast UK shipping as ever
- Thanks! I received it in dizzying short order! Thank you so much for such astoundingly good service!!!!
- Hello, I just recieved my first shipment from your company and wanted to thank you. I'm very satisfied with the quality, price and service. I especially liked the emails from you regarding the status of my order. Rest assured I'll be a repeat customer!
So thanks again,
- Hi there,
I recieved my comics today. They came super fast, and I was told they would take 4-9 weeks? They only took just over a week or two! Its so fast. Thanks for the great service!!!
-Abby (from the UK)
- Over the past weekend I got my order of 100 comics, and I'm very happy with them, you guys and girls did a great job as always.
- Keep up the good work!!! I love your company. Really.
- Just wanted to send a short and simple e-mail to congratulate you all on your service. The communications I received from the site after placing my order were excellent, and my order was shipped in a timely manner, especially considering the number of orders you were filling last week due to the huge sale.
I look forward to buying from Mile High in the future.
- Dear Milehighcomics Team,
I wish to thank you for your really great service. All the comics have reached me in best condition. It takes three months from my order to the arrival, but they have made a detour over Australia. For my future orders: Austria is situated in the midst of Europe, and there are many differences between Austria and Australia. For instance: in Austria we have no kangaroos. :)
- Dear People at Mile High Comics,
I just placed my first order with Mile High Comics and have also just recently received it. I am very pleased with the service and with the quality of the comics.
- Hello there, I just recieved my two orders that I was waiting for; The Punisher vs. Spiderman, and Aliens vs. Predator. They were in great condition, and the shipping was fast. Thank you very much for your hard work and dedication to getting my comic book needs taken care of. Take care.
- Thank you very much for your professionalism and the many updates during the course of the transaction. I'm not normally an online item purchaser, mainly due to the constant fight of talking to businesses to find out where my order is and fighting with them to ship it in a reasonable amount of time, but with your business I give you top marks! Thanks again!
- This will be my second order with you guys. I was extremely pleased with the prompt shipping and great care taken to ensure my comics would arrive safely. I will definitely be purchasing from you a lot. Thinking about getting a N.I.C.E. order every month. Thank you very much!
- Dear Mile High People,
Just writing to say you are a comic collector's dream come true! I am a first time buyer...and I must a say the service is second to none! From the customer service rep over the phone...to the neatly packed comics books at my door...I couldn't ask for a better dealer! Thanks again and keep up the great work!
- Invoice #10210178, most expensive comic I've bought online ($92.40).
Invoice #1025720, an inexpensive comic.
Both orders= Great service, fast delivery, safe packing, correct grading.
I'm a happy customer,
- Hey Guys
I am writing to say I am very happy with my shipment. Your packaging was like fort knocks, great.
I would also like to say that I would be interested if you have any other Amazing Spider-Man comics in decent condition that are in overstock I would love to take them off your hands. Email me but let me know who you are since I don't open emails from people I do not know.
thanks allot James and April
- Thanks for being here. I've floated around different sites on comics and am disgruntled as a comic lover whom left years ago and came back to a hobby slain by graded books and speculation that makes no sense. I'm glad your here to be a place where the hobby is still the hobby I left. I smile a goofy grin at me old comics that have your old adds in them with Amazing 129's for $2. Peace and goodwill
- I have received the comic books I ordered. Everything is OK. You did a great job. Thank you very much.
- Hi there,
I have some bad news for you...
I just do not know how you would get any better. Oh wait, I just thought of something... if you gave comics for free. :-)
This is just to say that I appreciate everything you do a lot. Thanks for the excellent service!
I received my comics, perfect conditions, fast delivery, I'm very satisfied.
Thank you and best regards,
- Hey Mile High Folks-
Just wanted to thank you for my order. I'm very, very impressed. I placed my order only last week but here I am with Epic Illustrated #34 (the holy grail to complete my "Last Galactus Story" collection!) in my greedy little hands. As a matter of fact, I completely forgot I had placed it in my want list a year or two ago. Apparently, you guys didn't. Very impressive. Tell everyone involved they need a raise or... some Mrs. Field's cookies, whichever is negotiable. I've only praise and superlatives for Mile High Comics. There are never any problems with my orders and everything is done professionally and with expedience. I'm looking forward to doing business with you again in the future.
- Thank you for your concern. Do not worry, i am not so naive as to think that this was personally sent to me. Either way, i would like you all to know that i thoroughly enjoy your store, and i think that it is the best of its kind. I will be ordering from you in the future, because i know from experience that your store is well managed, well run, and well advertised. Thanks again, and i will be constantly checking your online store for items of interest!
- Per the enclosed flyer I am sending my feedback email address.
First off I want to say that I have been extremely pleased with all my orders from Mile High Comics! If I ever find myself out west, I would love to stop by one of your actual stores. To let you know a little bit about me, I consider myself a bargain hunter and comics reader, not a comics collector and investor. I will always opt for the cheaper comic no matter the condition. I'd rather read more stories, than have fewer yet better condition comics. My wife on the other hand doesn't particularly agree, especially with the space my longboxes take up, but that is another matter altogether. I love the sales you run periodically in your newsletters. Thank you very much for those!
- Outstanding. Amazing. Fast. Accurate.
I don't get a chance to say those often--been ordering from your website for over a year and everything has been remarkable and undamaged...even traveling all the way over here to New Hampshire.
Thank you and keep up the great work.
- Thank you for the tremendous service! It was a perfect order. Top notch job. Thank you very much.
- I received my order yesterday. Thank you very much for top class service, I am truly grateful.
All the best to MHC
I just recieved my order from you guys and am very impressed. This was my first time ordering from you Mile High, and it was quite simple. I'm stationed in Japan and had to order over the phone, but the staff was curtious and ordering was a snap. I had to wait a while longer to recieve my package due to military mail, but when I opened my box, it turns out my comics were even put in the box in numerical order! Fantastic job, guys. This won't be my last time doing business from Mile High.
Very pleased customer,
- Just wanted to drop a line and tell you guys thanks. my package came within resonable time andin good shape. I haven't ordered from you guys recently but was a monthly patron almost 15 years ago. well keep up the good work.
- I've been ordering books from you for a long time. I'm sure you have quite a bit of my money at this point. Every order I get has your insert that says to give feedback wether good or bad. Well, here is your feedback:
You guys do a great job with packing and my books ALWAYS get to me in the shape I expect. You also manage to fix up any mistakes I make in placing the order (which I've done a few times by leaving something out, or not checking of the type of payment). So here is nothing but positive feedback from me. Keep up the great work you all do, and I stress all because I really mean ALL of you at Mile High.
- I just received my comics. They're great! Thanks! I liked them so much I just ordered more.
- Just thought that I would send a quick email to say that I have recieved my order and that I am VERY impressed with your grading. Your VG is very close to NM at my local comic shop. Thanks again for the quick service.
- Just want you folks to know that I got the books that I ordered from you and am blown away by the condition and secure shipping! I will be back!
- I just received this order, and as usual, great service. Can you please tell me what carrier was used? I was amazed by how quickly my books reached me, and I’d like to use the same carrier later on.
- I just wanted to say thanks for all the efficient service for my back issues. Many times if I order only one or two issues, I ask that it be shipped with my NICE subscriptions and it is always done without hassle. I just received my latest order this way and it is greatly appreciated.
- Very happy with my order. Everything was great. Needed a blowtorch to open the box. Loved it. Thanks again.
- My copy arrived today and i'd like to take this opportunity to thank the staff at mile high comics. It was in perfect condition and the packaging was excellent. I only ordered it last week(i live in the UK) AND ALREADY I AM READING IT.
Thanks very much mile high guys.
- Mile High Comics is the BEST website offering back issue comic books, or comic books for that matter. I have never had any trouble with Mile High Comics in the time I've been ordering from you. Mile High Comics has always had the largest stock of back issue comic books that I've seen, and you always have the best sales! I'm always reading the latest newsletter to find out what's on sale at milehighcomics.com. One time in the past I ordered a load of comic books from you and some comic books were missing from that order, but all I had to do was inform Mile High Comics of the problem and you sent me the missing comic books at no extra shipping costs. Service like that kept me coming back. My orders are always fulfilled. I know I can trust Mile High Comics. Whenever I'm looking for back issue comic books, I go to milehighcomics.com!
Thanks for the Excellent Service and Comic Books in Great Condition!
- All the comics i ordered were in perfect condition, Thanks!!
- Mile High,
The books I ordered, arrived yesterday. A welcome addition to my collection which I look forward to reading. I appreciate the processing updates and alerting me when the order has been shipped, some lesser companies don't do that.
- James down here in Bassett, VA. I received the copy of Ultimate Fantastic Four #1 as per my order, and I wanted to let you know I was pleased as always. You've a very courteous and friendly staff, and you ship in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend your business to any of my friends.
I just want to inform you that I received my order. Everything is perfect.
- It was a pleasure dealing with you. My mom is a Betty Boop fanatic and one thing she didn't have was Comic Books. She will love these comics and if I ever want to get some more I will be sure to purchase them for you. Again thanks for the great service!
- Well, I just wanted to say thanks for your great service, four your great customer atention, for your great prices,thanks for being the number one comic books store. My order just took about 2 weeks to arrive, than'ts fast!!!.
Congrats, keep it going, you're simply great guys, James, April, Aaron and Chuck "the man".
Sincerely, your mexican friend,
- Great job on my order! Exactly as described with quick shipping and wonderful e-mails. I'll check your site first next time I want comics!
- Milehigh Comics;
Just letting you know I received all the comics I ordered in a timely manner.Great job!, look forward to doing more business with you in the future.Got my eye on those Star Trek N.G. comics !
- Just a brief note to say thank you. I received my order today and everything was excellent. I appreciate the prompt fashion in which the order was sent and all the notifications I received during the process. I look forward to doing business with you again in the future.
Have a great day!
- Once again thank you. This time for getting my parcel to my door in 4 business days. Your Customer Service techniques are superb. Your departmental photos are kind of nice. You get to see who contributed for a great transaction. April, you're a cutie. The book arrived in NM+ condition. The only thing I noticed was 1/8" small linear indent, almost 3/4 of the way down the cover, near the centre. I have a feeling most of the #1's, both red & white covers, have the printing technique malfunction in the same location. I say this because I have a #1 red cover that was bought in Canada and it too has the identical indent in the same location.
- I recieved my comics today. I love them! Thank you very much! Have a nice week.
- I received my order and I am very pleased with the delivery time. This is one of the most efficient company's that i have ordered from. Thank you for your great service and i look forward to doing more business with you.
- You guys are awesome, i got my package fast and secure!
- Thank you for the extra discount you have applied to my order and for the speedy process of delivering my final invoice. It has always been a pleasure doing business with you.
Once again Thank You.
- Just wanted to let you know what a great employee that Dave at the 1st and Wadsworth store is. He knows everyone by name, greets people every week, knows their NICE account number by heart and always makes great recommendations. If you have a better employee around than him, I'd like to see it. Keep up the good work!
- Received them. They're great. Keep up the great work. I'll definitely order from you guys again. Thanks.
- Received 3 orders this week on time, 100 % correct, for over 100 issues always take the time to contact you when there is a mistake never write to say job well done.
Job WELL DONE !!!
- Hello to everybody.
I'm a French customer ordering from you since a long time now. I'd like to thank you for your great job with a foreign customer like me. Many thanks especially to Lynne who is a really nice person.
- Hello everyone. Today I got my backissue package and, as usual, everything was perfect. Perfectly packed, perfect timing. I want to thank you for such a good service.
- My order arrived today & I am both delighted with the content & the speed with which it arrived as it had to travel all the way to the U.K. It took just three days to get here - that's a far better service than I receive from most companies over here! The packaging was excellent & I am one very satisfied customer. Thank you to everyone at Mile High Comics for such an excellent & really f-a-s-t service.
Just a quickie to say I got this package nice and safe (I was a little concerned that the package only contained a single comic!). Good postage on it too - took just over a week (USA - UK). Actual comic was in excellent condition as well! I'll be ordering from you again soon... (When I can find some more money!!!)
My name is Micah and I just got my two first orders from you and the service was excellent! I thank you on your professionalism and the care you put in sending the comics. I received everything just fine. I will be doing more business with milehighcomics in the future. Thank you once again.
- I wanted to thank you for taking such care in getting my order correct, packaging, and this feedback option. I am new to the comic books collection industry, have to blame my girlfriend for that. She knew how much of a Transformer collector I am, and turned me on to Mile High Comics. I am very pleased with the selection Mile High offers, and not to mention the best prices in the industry. I am very anal in keeping my collection at its best, and see Mile High does the same. My order came to me on time, and in perfect condition. It was as if I picked it right off of the shelf myself. Thank you!!
- Hi there,
I wrote yesterday asking you to track a couple of orders for me. Happily, I just recieved both orders today. I hope I didn't waste too much of your time.
Thank you very much.
- Hello and thank you again for another great job. I received my latest order from you today and I'm very happy with it. You've done an excellent job in helping me put my old Bronze Age Wonder Woman collection back together again. The prices are very reasonable and I appreciate the way to package them to be shipped, and the shipping is fast too! I'm not done yet, there are still a few holes in my collection here and there, and I'll be coming back when time and money permit.
- I was just writing to let all of you at Mile High Comics how much I appreciate your effortness in my purchases. Thanks to you, I now have a complete set of Agent X (1-15) entirely thanks to you and your business. Here on the plains of Colorado (and I mean plain) there is nowhere that a person can find a place to buy comics. Thats where your store comes in soooooo handy. As an avid comic lover (mainly Marvel) it was hard to leave a big city and the great comic stores. But as time progressed, I found that you had what I was looking for. Not only are your prices reasonable, I don't have to search Ebay day and night to look for what I need. Not only that, I don't have to drive to your store which is two hours away. Your delivery service is so great, that I always have my comics the next day (even during our winter storms as we did today). In summary, I would just like to say thanks for your efforts and that I will always buy from you before another online comic shop.
- Hey guys,
Yust want to say that you guys are the best. I got my Elektra #3 mature in near mint condition just as you promised. Your price for it is unbelievable. It is way better than the one I bought on ebay. When I got it I paid $77 for it and it wasn't even in NM like it stated. Your price was $24 and didn't take 4 weeks to arrive like the other one on ebay. You'll be happy to know that I'll be doing plenty of business with you in the future. Thanks again and keep up the good work.
- James and April,
Thanks for checking, bagging and sending the comics. They look just as I thought they would! Hopefully doing more business with you.
- Hi guys,
My order of three MAD Magazines arrived yesterday. When I opened the package I found two MAD's and a copy of Maxim. I started to fume. Now I have to send back one magazine and get the right one. Wait a sec. It's not Maxim but Maximum, a MAD parody. You guys had placed the MAD Magazine with the parody side up under the other two MAD's which were right side up.
Having a little fun, were you? It's OK though. The order was processed accurately and was shipped quickly. As usual, I might add. Though not with as much humor.
Thanks for your excellent service.
I had over a hundred back issues in my last order and all of them were just right. You guys did good.
Just a little note to inform you that I received this invoice a few days ago. Less than two weeks to travel from US to France and all in good shape.
- To Comic Book Gods,
As a die hard comic book fan whose been out of collecting for a while I’m sure you can understand how awesome it was for me to discover you guys. The selection almost brought me to tears it was so good. My comics arrived promptly and in perfect condition so all I can say is THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! I’ll be placing many future orders as soon as I have the funds. Thanks again.
One EXTREMELY Satisfied Customer,
- Just a short note to confirm that the order was received in perfect shape today.
Thank you. A pleasure doing business.
- Hi there,
Just writing to tell you that I received my comics and I'm extremely happy, thank you very much. I hope you keep up the free international shipping for orders over $100 as it makes it much easier for me to order heaps more comics, including new ones!
-Michael, from Sydney, Australia
I can't thank you enough for being such an efficient, cooperative, well presented company to deal with. I just wish all companies served their customers with the respect and thoroughness that you do!!!!!!
Keep up the great work!
- This was the first time I ordered anything from Mile High Comics. Everything Shipped Smoothly and On Time. I'll be ordering more stuff in the future.
I just wanted to drop a note and say that I appreciate you using the (cornstarch?) packing peanuts that dissolve in water. Yay environment, go team!
- Received my order today (I wasn't expecting it so soon) and well, I'm happy, satisfied...my wishes are fulfilled...I suppose you're getting the idea. Some other time. Hopefully soon.
- Mile High Comics,
I just wanted to drop a line and let you know, again, what great service you have! I ordered comics last Sunday (2/22/04) and received them the following Friday (2/27/04). The whole time, I knew what was happening with my order by email. One to let me know MHC received the order, one to inform me that it is being processed, and one to let me know it was being shipped. WOW!! I praise you to my friends every chance I get. Keep up the great work!!
A really happy customer,
- Thanks, you guys are probably one of the best places as far as notification goes I've ever ordered from in all my years on the internet :)
I'm writing to informe that my package was delivered. Everything is fine.
Just wanted to let you know I received my comics in good condition. I will definitely be using your company in the future.
- Received the comics today!! Thanks! One end of the box was open, but luckily you packaged it very well and the comics were not damaged!!
- Once again, as always, I recieved my order in perfect condition with impeccable timing. No wonder you guys have been around so long, in my experience your service is nothing short of perfect. I will continue to purchase my comic books from you.
I would just like you to know that I have recieved my comics and they are in great condition.
- Hi James, Hi April,
Just like to say that I am very impressed with the excellent service you guys provide. I believe it is second to none; I should know, I have ordered comics from all over the US and realise your competitors are not a patch on MileHighcomics.com. I live in London on the other side of the planet but I can always rely on my milehighcomics.com orders arriving in excellent condition and in excellent time. In fact you are the only comic store on this 'pale blue dot' of ours that I can honestly say that about. My local stores are often dreadful at delivering in the superlative way that you guys do, and they cost more too! I recently received an order that took 8 weeks to travel 20 miles and cost me £5 (that's about $8) postage!!! My last order from you guys travelled 7000 miles and cost me less than a £1 (about $1.50)....what more can I say? :-)
So hats off to you and keep up the excellent work.
I received my recent order from you today...while this is not my first order with you, I wanted to let you know that everything was perfect and I am completely happy with what I have bought. the professional attitude that I saw from the order to the receipt is why I will be sure to recommend you to others in the future. thank you.
- Hello Mile High,
I want to thank you for the way you've handled this. You didn't have to re-fill my order, yet you did. Awesome! I just wanted to say that I appreciate it and that I will be doing more business with your great company.
- Just wanted to drop you folks a note & let you know how pleased I've been with your service over the years. I have yet to have a problem with any of my orders. Keep up the good work.
You guys rock!
- I just wanted to let you know I received my order and am extremely pleased with the condition of everything and the packaging. I don't think there was any way those comics could have got damaged they were packed so well. Also, your email notification is awesome, it definitely never leaves someone in the dark on the status of their order. I definitely know where to go for all my back issues from now on :)
I am sending you this email not only to express my appreciation for one of the coolest sites in the WWWeb, but also for the personal touches you add the "coolness factor" (I think). Almost anyone can run an ebusiness, but very few put things like your narrative on your witnessing the Deer Dance of the Santa Clara Pueblo recently. I found it truly moving and even printed some of the pictures to post conspicuously for ongoing enjoyment! Please keep on keeping on and adding just a little more to the lives of visitors to your website. Heartfelt thanks come with this note.
- I have been a customer of yours for over ten years now, back in the days when I could only find your listings in the ad pages of my favourite Marvel comics. I have been ordering from only two sources, and the main one is Mile High Comics. As my collection becomes more and more complete, I have to thank you guys for the great response and the fantastic selections that you have always provided.
I just wanted to say I recieved my Venom comics a few days ago and everything was in top shape!! Great job with being prompt with the shipment and excellent job in the condition grading!!! I just wanted to say thanks a bunch and I'll most definitley be ordering from you again.
- To this point, I have never had a lost package, or missed a comic, or had any other problems at all with your service. And I love the e-mail newsletters! And the discounts! And the cover pages for each ish!
Overall, you guys are doing a fantastic job! Keep it up!
- Just writing to let you know how pleased I am with my order and indeed I will be ordering again in the future.
P.S. Your prices are better than the comic stores here in Australia even after currency conversion. If others knew how quick and easy it was to order with you then I believe you would provide a relief for the overcharged denizens of the Australian comic world. Australians are seriously deprived of back issues! I would encourage you to advertise with the word Australia to catch a sure market.
- Dear Mile High Folks
Had a REALLY crummy day today at work. On top that, had to drive thru snowstorms to *and* from work. :-(
I just wanted to let you know that the single bright spot in my day today was coming home and finding my recent Mile High order waiting for me. All of the books are PERFECT!!! I can't thank you enough! :-)
- I just wanted to say thank you for getting my comic book order out to me so quickly. I was very pleased with your prompt and professional service and I will definately order from your company again.
- Dear Mr. Krieger and Mr. Fernandez,
My name is Alfonso Carriazo and I am a comics collector from Spain. In general, I collect spanish editions of american comic-books (we have some quite good publishers here in Spain) but I also buy original comic-books thanks to the Previews catalog. But it is almost impossible to find here original back issues. Until now, I have always been afraid of buying comics at internet stores, because, once you place your order and give your credit card number, how can you be sure that you will receive your comics? But, some months ago, I decided to join your mailing list, and, thanks to Mr. Rozanski's messages, I realized something very important: I CAN TRUST YOU. Therefore, I decided to place my first order with you last November, and then, another one in December, and I have already received both of them. I must say that I have received all the comics I asked for, and really quickly! (and they were very well packed too). So, my first conclusion is that... you are doing a really great job! Congratulations! Moreover, I have a second conclusion: I have already placed a third order this very morning! It seems that it will be the beginning of a close friendship...
Thank you very much for everything and, please, give my best regards to Mr. Rozanski and his family!
- I have received my package. I was told that I would receive it in 4-9 weeks, but I got it in only 2-3. I'll definitely order from you again. I love the comics I received and their condition. Keep up the good work. Hope to see your excellent performance and fast service the next time I order from you.
MILE HIGH COMICS # 1 !!!!
- Just wanna thank y'all for havin' the comics I'm looking for and a special one to James for personally checkin' my order and makin' sure it was correct. Even put his stamp of proof *wrote his name on the invoice*. Much Wicked Clown Love!
- I just wanted to say that I am very impressed with the service I received from Mile High Comics! This is the first time I've ordered from you folks, and it certainly will not be my last. Your prices and speed of deliverly are above and beyond many of the other comic book superstores I've checked out on the internet. I ordered some comics from you and from another website on the same day; today I received my comics from you and just yesterday I got an email from the "other" site just now saying they were processing my order. So while your comics were already in route to my house, the other place was just beginning to process my order! You guys and gals are top notch, keep up the great work!
I'm maria from Florence (Italy). I'm sorry for my late answer (and for my English, of course). I have to tell you that you did a great job with my order. I received it in less than one month (some days before christmas), and it was all perfect!
Thank you very very much for your work!!!
- You guys are SUPER!
Comics have been a key factor to keeping my life pleasurable since I discovered them in 81. Now at age 29, I'm living in a small town in No. California, with no comic book store,!!!! The ones that are 3 hours away dont have backissues,so, you guys are my lifeline, and the 4 or six orders I've placed have been FLAWLESS!!!! Plus the price is right!
So THANKS A MILLION
Until Captain Marvel bleaches her newly permed afro and replaces Ravonna as Immortus' Limbo Hoochie MAKE MINE MILE HIZIGH !
- Dear Mile High,
I haven't been a customer for long and my first purchase from you was a Silver Surfer VF from Vol. 1 so I definitely jumped in with both feet but I have to tell you what a pleasure it is dealing with you. Not only are all the books I've bought from you exactly what I thought if not better but I have to say, your inventory is amazing. I use you as a standard now while collecting which is the highest compliment I can pay anyone. I love Chuck's emails and you have made a real customer out of me. Someday I hope to shake some of your hands in real life. Which brings me to the Wizard Con in Long Beach. I don't see your name listed there so I'm curious, will you have a booth?
Thank you, thank you, thank you
- Chuck and Team,
I just received my first order from MileHighComics. Thank You Very Much. I saw the ads in the comics for years. I consulted the site for months too. I subscribed to the mailing list, and then I just couldn't resist your last holiday sale! Count on me, it won't be my last order. I am very satisfied with the quality of the books I ordered, the way the books were packed, and the time it took to ship from Colorado to Montreal. Considering this was your holiday sale, 3 weeks end-to-end from ordering to ship across the border and get here is more than I expected. Congratulations on a speedy delivery. I hope to buy something else very soon! Let's hope you have another 40% or 50% (I know it takes a toll on your inventory or cash flow) or trade paperback sale soon! Too bad I am not looking for back issues because I might just take advantage of your current sale. Maybe soon though!
Continue the good work! Now I have to go read these books! :)
- It took a while for them to get here but once they arrived it was well worth the wait. Thanks for the reimbusement check for the comic that you did not have and thank you for the UPS tracking code. Only thing that kept me sane while waiting. not to worry I am very happy and will shop with Mile High Comics again in the future, that is, if I ever have extra money again.
- Hey James & April,
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm always pleased with the comics I buy from you. I never have to worry what kind of condidtion the comic will be in or wonder what kind of shabby packaging it will come in. (I had someone mail me UN boarded comics in a manilla envelope). That person should be taken behind the shed and shot! Jk, I'm not a murderer, just a comic lover.
Anyways thanks for the quality material AND packaging!
When I don't order from you, I'm fortunate enough to live a few miles from the Garden Grove store... Big changes going on there!
- I received my order monday and i would like to say thanks very much. My comics arrived in excellent condition and much quicker than most UK comic retailers. I will certainly be using your services again in the future.
- I just wanted to say thank you for my fast and speedy order. I look forward to doing business with you in the future.
- I got my order of Mantra comics yesterday. Just the order I wanted. Thank you so very much. Your online store is great, and I will keep buying for sure.
Tell Aaron thank you so much for the help and patience he has shown.
Mile High Comics is great. Keep up the great work.
- Dear Madams and Sirs:
Today, I safely received my very first order from your store. I would like to let you know that everything is great and I am totally satisfied with my purchase. Since I have recently started reading and collecting American comics, and it is rather difficult to find what I want in Japan, I believe I would frequently shop at your online store from now on.
Thanks again and with best regards,
- Thank you very much to you Aaron and Ron, today arrives to me the shippement of order. It arrives in perfect condition and all the comics in the condition that I order.
So Thank You Very Much!
You´re the Best
- Hello, thank you for handling my order very quickly and efficiently. You guys rock and so does your prices!
- 51 comics ordered in all over 3 orders ,all arrived very quickly by Fed Ex and in condition described, excellent service ,thanx very much,
- You folks run a very professional and efficient service. My orders came in less than a month and were in top condition. Keep working to fill holes in your inventory and I'll have no reason to shop anywhere else.
- I received my order today. Thank you , everything was there and in fine condition. Your customer service from the point of putting my order in to receiving my UPS tracking # is remarkable. Many thanks until my next order.
Today I received the book ! Perfect, I' m very satisfied. Please, let me know when you' ll receive Lady Vampyre #1 and #2. Thank you very much.
- I just want to let you guys know that your without a doubt, the best comic book dealers Iv ever ordered from. I got my last shipment, and everything was perfect. Your courteous/nice, with fast shipping, great selection, good prices, and your very reliable. Just want to let you guys know I appreciate it, and keep up the good work. Im looking forward to getting the comics I just ordered a couple of minutes ago...thanks again, and take it easy all...Bye! =)
- WOW!!! You guys are fast! I wasn't expecting the delivery for another fortnight or so, 28 days. I'm beyond impressed, you guys run the best mail order service I've ever used, and I've used a few. My thanks to you all, the issues are in better condition than I was expecting, I've seen fine issues that you guys would call poor! Although I'll probably never make it to one of our stores, which I've always wanted to ever since seeing your yellow adverts all those years ago, your on line service is just as good!!! You will be definately receiving my custom again, again my sincerest thanks, you guys rock.
- Everything arrived today as ordered. Thank you so much!
- I just wanted to say that I recently ordered some comics from you and that I recieved them in perfect condition. Living in the UK I was surprised at how quick the order was delivered to me (especially just before Christmas) and how easy it was to order from you via the website.
So I just wanted to say a big thank you for an excellent service all round, and that I will be ordering from you again.
Just wanted to send a quick note regarding my first experience with your online catalogue and purchasing.
While I have always treasured the weekly trip to my local comics shop, this past year I found myself on the receiving end of a serious spinal injury. This resulted in the loss of my job and career, as well as personal mobility, friendships, and the majority of my previous social interaction. Along with these losses was the curtailing of those weekly visits.
Although my friends rallied on occasion to hit the shops for me when they could, I found myself missing the experience, not to mention the ability to fill in the holes of my collection as only I could do from memory.
Then I discovered milehighcomics.com. although I'd been wary of online comics purchasing in the past (one person's idea of "near mint" or protective packaging can be vastly different than another's), I decided to take a chance with your company. and you did not let me down- in fact, the excellence of your service actually surpassed my hopes!
Around the time of my gambit with your company, I also finally managed to hook up with a spinal specialist, and have begun treatment for my injury, with a very good prognosis for a speedy and near-total recovery. so I've got that going for me!
Anyway, I just wanted to drop you all a line to say "thanks" for the fantastic service, and to let you folks know you've made a fan and customer for life!
All the best for the New Year!
- Hello! A brief note to you hopefully letting you feel the satisfaction one gets when a customer is completely happy with an order. Everything arrived in perfect condition and within a very reasonable time period. I am looking forward to doing business with you again in the future.
- Keep doing what your doing, Chuck! You've inspired me to make another order from you today. I like your store so much, if you don't have an issue I'm after, I wait till you get it in stock instead of buying from another retailer. Thanks for all you do!
- Thanks for the great prices!
- Just wanted you all to know how much your services are appreciated and respected... Thank you very much! I just love your packaging, too! Keep it up!!!
- I just wanted to thank you for the great packing on my last order. The box took 2 big blows during shipment, but thanks to your use of syrofoam to cushion my books, there was no damage to my books! I can't thank you enough for your extra care.
- Gotta let you know. I like how you treat me, process my orders, respond to e-mail querys, etc. I've been able to fill in several holes in what I am collecting (as I'm sure you can tell by my back ordres of Valiant Comics and Batman with a few others here and there). Thanks.
- I love Mile High Comics, and have for most of my life. Your outfit is tops in the field, and I respect the way you relate to folks. High marks all the way around!
- Just making use of your sales and free shipping...
- Sean, Just read your column. Two comments. First, screw them! You guys do a great job. Sure, you've made a mistake here and there, but you always make good within the limits of your distribution sources. Two, congratulations! You get to join the select group of successful companies that are reviled just because you do what you do better than everyone else
- Well, amen, brother. For the past five years, I'd been an active participant on the boards. But a month or so ago, I finally got fed up with the immaturity, ignorance, arrogance, egocentrism, and idiocy ... especially coming from folks I really wouldn't want to spend time with in the 'real world.' And just so ya know, I've had my share of 'ups' and 'downs' with NICE (usually dealing with late or damaged books), but generally, I'm a big fan of what ya'll do. Keep up the good work.
- Hey Sean, I never thought you were dumb until I found out you went to CU. Go Huskers!!! Just kidding, buddy. Except about the Huskers. I think you guys do a hell of a job, so keep fighting the good fight.
- Thanks! Have a great week!
- MILE HIGH COMIX ROCKS!!
- Thanks guys. I've seen your ad in comics about 15 years ago when I was reading them. And I still remember it! (I haven't read any since then...sorry). I'm glad you're still around. Keep it up!
- I hope I get this in in time to qualify for the secret codeword SPRING sale. Thanks again, you guys are the best!
- Thanks. I read in your e-mail that there is 30% off back-issues. Great to order from you guys again.
- Thanks once again! you guys are top notch!
- Thank You!
- Thank you again for your services.
- Also, I want to order the Free Comic Book Day set: BATMAN ADVENTURES #1, DONALD DUCK ADVENTURES, LEAVE IT TO CHANCE, ULTIMATE X-MEN #1, WAY OF THE RAT #1. Thank you so much!!! I love you guys!
- PLEASE send the free comicbook day comics. Even if I have to pay. My son actually had comics sent to himself in Argentina, he is there as an exchange student. How do I get my NICE #? I love your emails, so personal and informative. I didn't get to a store to get the free ones for him and he is a big fan. Thanks so much!
- Please send a copy of the Free Comic Bood Day editions from the Gold Sponsors and any Silver Sponsors too. I appreciate all of you at Mile High Comics; keep up the great work!
- I thinks it's cool that you guy's got heroclix in the store.I'm going to start ordering more from you guy's. Also I still collect comics so if you have any Hulk on sale could you please e-mail me! Thanks!
- This email it´s for thank your extraordinary work.
- Merry Christmas to Me Merry Christmas to Me
- Any chance you could include the free comic day issues? Just wanted to add also that you guys are the best comic store in the world, bar none. I have got tpb's from you guys that haven't been available for twenty years over this side of the Atlantic, you really do rule. Forbidden Planet in Dublin and London suck ass compared to you guys. You do something which NO OTHER comic store does, you CARE about your customers. Congratulations and keep up the great work.
- CrossGen rules!!!
- Free shipping please!
- Thank you
- Thank you!
- Looking forward to a fun package.
- Thank you
- Thank you!
- Thank you kindly for notifying me of this issue...thank you sooo much!!!
- Thanks very much!
- Thank you!
- Thank you Mile High Comics!
- Thanks for the speed
- Thank you very much!
- Thanks again guys.
- Thanks again!
- Thank you
- Your sales have a strange jedi-like hypnotic power over me...
- Thanks alot
- Thanx! Payment coming via Paypal.
- I know that N.I.C.E. Customers get an additional 20% discount on backissues. Please be sure to include the discount on this purchase. It is a very large order and I appreciate how you do business. I think you all do a great job and I am always satisified with my comics I get from you. I am a N.I.C.E. customer at your Anaheim store. Thank you and keep up the great work.
- Thanks and take care
- Thanks for the newsletters and the updates!
- The free shipping is so cool!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Chuck.
- Thank you!
- Thank you for the speed of the recent orders I have made. Very impressive!!
- It's been awhile since I have ordered from you, and I'm glad you're still going strong! I hope to read more reports on the current goings-on in the comic industry and get caught up with Chuck and the crew at MILE HIGH!
- thanx for always doing a great job!
- Thank you again!!
- Keep up the good work!
- Mile High Comics ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Thanks, as usual!
- Always a pleasure shopping at Mile High Comics!
- Thank you!
- Thanks very much!
- Thanks again!
- Thank you for the 40% off sale. I enjoy your site. Please e-mail me with final purchase price after sale discount.
- I might try calling to make sure you got this order... I haven't done too much online ordering before. Nice site!
- Thank you
- Captain Woodchuck is Number One!!!
- Sweet lord, I finnaly found them!!!
- Thank you!
- Thanks in Advance !!!! Always a pleasure shpping at Mile High Comics!
- Thank You!
- Thanks very much for being a great resource!
- Thank You
- Thanks a bunch for the Sale!!!
- Just want to say Thank you. I appreciate the service you have to offer and hope you continued success and a happy and blessed new years to you, your family, your friends and all those who've worked on, filled and corrected my orders.
Have a great New Year.
- I just wanted to say thanks to you guys at Mile High Comics. I have used the internet store three times and i have only recieved the best quality in comics and in service. I am proud to say that I am a patron of your store and i admire you interest in other forms of art. Thanks again you guys, I think I will make an order very soon.
Just a short note to say i'll be buying Sub Mariner Back issues from you from now on. I was bidding for subby #5 from E-Bay and it went for $91!!!!!!!. You are now with out question the best for value on the net.
-David from the UK
- Please extend my thanks to Mr. Rozanski for the great deals on the comics and Merry Christmas to you all!
- Hi folks,
First of all, I want to congratulate you on your excellent work. I've been a Mile High Comics customer for quite a while, and as such I'm witness to the tireless efforts to improve in all fields, be it service quality, amazing selection, stunning sales offers... you name it. The end result is completely satisfied customers, who in turn provide great support. Something that's very rare to find in any business nowadays, let alone comics. You guys are not one, but several miles above the competition (pun intended)... my sincere thanks to all the Mile High Comics staff!
- keep up the great work, being able to find back issues is a dream come true for us french geeks, thank you
- Thank You Very Much
- Happy New Year and Thanks
- Thank you!
- Thanks I've been looking for a lot of these comics and I will order more in the future.
- Thank you once again!
- thank you!
This is an email to thank you for the excellent service this year quality service and condition of the books is second to none
- Thanks for the deals!!!
- Thanks for the xmas sale!!!!!
- Thanks very much! Happy Holidays!
- Thanks for all the hard work this holiday season!
- Thank you very much! Happy holidays!
Hopefully I have ordered in time for the free shipping over. Thank you for offering this service.
Free shipping really helps me make an order, being so far away from the US. Thank you again and Merry Christmas!
- great deals,have a happy holiday
- Merry Christmas, and thanks a bundle.
- Meryy Christmas Gang!!!
Hope all is well out in Snowmans Land!!LOLOL! Have a Great Holiday and a Safe New Year!!
- Thank you.
- Happy holidays to all of you!!!
Thanks for the excellent times you've provided to me for yet another year.
- Thanks for the good deal and the free shipping!
- Thanks for the great deal.
- Thanks very much for the sale!!!!
- Thanks for the great books!!!!
- Keep up the great work!
- Thank you! Merry Christmas!
- Thank you for such a wonderful deal! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Thanks! And merry Christmas! :)
- thank you and merry christmas
- Hi Chuck, Wil, Sean and the Gang! Can't wait til the next Poker Match!
-from one of our Best Friends Rich Koslowski
- Thanks! Merry Christmas!
- Thank you!
- I have a large P.O. Box can you send there so wife wont find comics??
- Thanks !
- What a sale! If my books were better organized right now I'd be ordering more but I can't remember what I'm missing. Thanks for being a kick ass company and have a happy new year.
- Thanks for this wonderful Sale !!!
- Thanks for the GREAT deal and happy holiday to you all.
- Happy Holidays and Thanks!
- Thanks for helping me fill some gaps in my collection with high quality books at great prices!
- Thanks again!
- your friendly neighbourhood rumour monger... looking forward to this batch... thanks!
- this site is spiffy
- Merry Xmas!
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you!!! :)))
- thanks! merry christmas!
- Just want to express my thanks for your unique and entertaining newsletters. I hope the season is joyous for you and your family and appreciate the energy and time you put into communications.
- I am so very pleased with the condition of the books I've gotten from you guys. Keep up the good work.
- I love your website!!!It has great comics!!!:}
- Happy Holidays!
- Thank you.
- Thanks for the great service. Happy Holidays to all the wonderful folks at Mile High.
- thank you for this ...ed crowder ..ps love your store and web site it's the best
- Thanks for eveything so far. I'm really getting into Lady Death / Purgatori etc so I hope you'll buy in a large collection soon to fill my gaps.
- Here is Jordan again, putting much faith in Milehighcomics.com... and knowing it's all going to be okay...! My third order before even recieving my first and second. When all these arrive I'll no doubt have seizures of pure joy.
- Thank you.
- Keep up the good work!
- Thanks for all of these great deals!
- I would like to take advantage of the free shpping.. thanks again for a great selection of comics. This is my second order within two months.. and i'm sure there will me many more in the future.
- Thank YOU for another year of tireless work and offers! All the best this Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Long live the Holiday Sale :-)!
- Thank you for the email informing me of your thanksgiving sale. Please let me know if you have anymore sales coming (I would like to buy some xmas gifts) Thanks for all your help.
- Thank you..!
- Thanks for the great sales!
- Thank you!
- Aaron, Many thanks for sorting out my previous Swamp Thing order
- You guys are the only place I've been able to find these back issues, thanks a bunch
- Please add this order to my nice shippment. Thank you. You guys are great!
- Thanks for the low prices...
- Thanks for that last order! Great job!
- Thank you for a brilliant promo guys
- Hooboy, more comics, and with free shipping. I am a happy man.
- Greetings from Spain!
- Hi. Sorry I meant to put these with my last order and missed them. Thanks and I hope you have the all (the instant inventory said they were in). Thanks again guys! Great job all of you!
- Thanks a lot for the great sales offer!
- Thanks for the Marvel 40% off Sale!
- Please send my regards to Mr. Rozanski I am an avid reader of his e-letters and think are great. Not that many people takes the time these days to write so much good stuff.
- I am a nice customer in the California store. My number is 685 for the discount of backissues. Thanks for all the great work.
- Thank You!!!!
- I have really enjoyed your comic service over the past few years.... I think I first bought from you in 1986 and then got out of comics until 2000 and got into N.I.C.E. :)
Just wanted to say, YIPEE! WAY TO GO!
Thanks for all you do!
- I love Mile High Comics!
- Thank you! I love your newsletter.
- I am using your great price and shipping on these books and giving them out as stocking stuffers. Thanks again!
- Thanks very much! :)
- Notes: you guys rock! i came on to your site looking for 3 recent back issues, found them with ease, hyperventilated over the sale, & proceeded to fill in some of my star wars back issues. i'm a happy collector.
- Thanks very much. I always have a great experience shopping with y'all. Keep up the great work!
- I think you do a great job, and I'm glad you guys are out there helping me fill in the gaps of my collection.
- Received item today in perfect shape due to excellent packaging . Thank you.
I am a happy and content customer of Mile High Comics online and I'm doing a paper on the cultural history of comic books for my graduate Folklore Material Culture class. I was wondering if there'd be any books in the Internet Store or not, that someone could recommend for this project. Thank you for your time and awesome service and selection.
-Lisa, NICE Customer (our Subscription Service)
- I want to thank everyone in the back issue department, and compliment you all on your service.
- Thanks a lot, I really love your store, and I can't tell you enough how much easier you have made this for me.
- I have been reading/collecting comics since I was eight and now that I am a 35-year-old father it is very heartening on two levels to have a few MileHigh books to fill in the gaps in my collection; in the first instance there is the MileHigh feel good factor and in the second instance because you people really show your genuine affection of the medium and respect for fans.
- I recently have been purchasing a large number of back issue and silver age Fantastic Four books. I must say that your level of quality has thusfar greatly surpassed that of Mycomicshop.com. Comparable grades of books would equate a NM comic from Mycomicshop.com to a GD comic from Mile High in my humble opinion. I frequently find the issues I am looking to purchase on sale and in stock which simply encourages me to by more each time I shop.
- So after a long drive, some of us found ourselves at Mile High Comics where Dawnielle and Daniel the manager were not in, but Orion was. As usual, everyone fell in love with the store, with again the usual exclamations of people wanting to live in the store.
Please send your comments:
By eMail: Internet Store - email@example.com, or
Subscription Service - firstname.lastname@example.org
By Regular Mail: Mile High Comics, Attn: Feedback, 2151 W 56th Ave, Denver CO 80221